Table of Contents
Haryana jurisdiction Govt 373 GST registrations cancelled of all non-filers of GSTR-3B upto March 2021
- Gst Dept. Govt of Haryana had identified 373 active GST registered taxpayers of State jurisdiction who had not submitted FORM GSTR-3B up till March 2021. These GST taxpayers were liable to be cancelled under the provisions of Section 29 of the HGST Act, 2017
- The field formations were given access to the list of these taxpayers, and a push to delete their registrations was subsequently conducted in the month of October 2022 in accordance with the requirements of the Haryana GST Act, 2017 and the rules were made thereunder.
- 361 GST taxpayers have been suspended or suo moto cancelled by the Excise & Taxation Department, Government of Haryana.
- After this exercise, no taxpayer who is subject to state jurisdiction will still have not submitted his GSTR-3B by March 2021.
- In order to achieve improved returns compliance and adherence to GST legislation and process, the Excise & Taxation Dept., Govt. of Haryana, is steadfast and determined. To avoid cancellation or suspension, GST Taxpayers are urged to file their GST Returns on a routine basis.
- You may access the press release at: Press Relises issed By Hry Govt