Whether you're a prospective business owner who's looking for a franchise or enthusiastic motivated entrepreneurs with sound financial and business qualifications. If you have a desire to learn and grow, and want to enjoy the benefits of working within an exceptional franchise system, come to Rajput Jain & Associates.
Franchising is a term often used to describe many forms of business relationships including distributor, agency, dealerships and even a series of films.
Franchising provides you a route into business ownership with the back-up of a larger organisation. By purchasing a franchise, new business owners are able to avoid enduring the learning curve of operating a new business by taking advantage of a proven business model and product. It’s an opportunity to be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Because you are investing in a proven and developed business system, there is rarely a requirement for relevant industry or business management experience. Rather franchising is providing you with a route into business ownership with the back-up of a larger organisation.
The advantages of inter in to agreement as a franchise:
- You don't have to come up with a new idea. You are buying into a proven tested system of doing business.
- Larger, well-established franchise operations will often have national advertising campaigns and a solid trading name.
- Franchisors will offer comprehensive training programmes in the skills you will need to operate the business.
- Franchisors can also help secure funding for your investment as well as e.g. discounted bulk-buy supplies for outlets when you are in operation.
- Customers prefer to deal with a branded business.
Rajput Jain & Associates unique approach to servicing with franchisee is centered on building strong business relationships with franchisors and clients, as well as the franchisees. In building these relationships we will seek to gain an extensive knowledge of the franchise systems and their markets and an understanding of the Clients requirements. This approach means we can provide better assistance and advice to franchisees, which is a win for all parties.
We are currently included on Top Consultancy firm’s internal panels for completing franchise, and for providing expert advice in business, tax and accounting services to the franchisees.