We Invite Business Associate, Chartered Accountants, Advocates, or CPA from Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia, Morocco, Poland, Thailand, Turkey Belgium, and it’s different cites of these countries for Tax & Financial Consultancy Projects, Accounts & Finance Back Office Outsourcing Process in India.
Members are all local firms of Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Accountants or their international equivalents and adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Each member firm remains autonomous
- Keep abreast of local developments, government rulings and regulations and public accounting
- Tap into global technical resources and expertise exchange
- Enjoy enhanced recognition and local presence through availability of global capabilities and alliance resources
- Attend annual conferences and network with members who are highly reputable in the accounting field of their own countries cultivating comaradeship
- Gain potential referral or business opportunities, participate in joint tenders with member firms throughout the world
- Exclusive jurisdiction to members; except larger jurisdictions where additional member firms would be considered
- Strategic alliances have been established with other, Asia, Middle East, Africa European and American groups such as legal networks. These alliances bring the Rajput Jain & Associates name to a wider audience, provide a useful source of cross-referrals and support and enhance the range of services that members would be able to provide to their clients