Table of Contents
Audit, Assurance & Corporate Law Compliance with rules & Regulations
In the rapidly growing business world, gaining the right guidance is crucial for the business to witness a hike. Audit and Assurance ensure that an organization is in complete compliance with the rules and regulations of the accounting sector. If you are a business owner then it is a must for you to know in-depth about audit and assurance.
Corporate Law Compliance ensures that all the companies must comply with the Companies Act from maintaining the corporate functioning to the maintenance of statutory registers. A new company under Corporate Law compliance must follow the mandatory guidelines like completion of statutory registers, issuance of share certificates, share allotments, Minutes of director’s decision, and returns to company house. Statutory registers should be completed before inspection.
The concept of audit and assurance focuses on the curbing of all the loopholes for meeting the business objectives, identifying risks is rather a challenging task which we with our audit and assurance services help grab the major lacks by evaluating the financial reports.
Availing Audit and Assurance services can help increase a company’s goodwill and opens opportunities for foreign direct investments which brings up your business financial position in the limelight.
Under the Government’s initiative of the Director of Corporate Enforcement Office, the government ensures that all the laws are enforced stringently on the companies. Company laws are connected with taxation laws as with respect to planning structures the Revenue Commissioner may raise an objection if he finds tax planning structure questionable. If any company fails to comply with the Companies Act rules then it may lose upon all the benefits accrued under tax arrangement.
Registration of business names, transfer of shares in private companies, restoration to the company’s office register, changing company names, company law drafting services, director loans, alteration of the memorandum, and Article of Associations accounts to some of the services we offer under Corporate Law Compliance structure. With the strict imposition of companies Laws, we aim at assisting our clients in complying with it successfully for avoiding penalties, fines, and business license suspension. Having provided compliance services,
We at Rajput Jain & Associates provide services of completion of statutory registers complying with the corporate law standards before the submission of the annual returns. Complying with the laws of the Companies Act guarantees the company the privilege of limited liability. In compliance with the company, the law can result in imprisonment and fines.
Corporate law compliance
- Corporate law compliance is the process by which a company guarantees that it is adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- This generally entails the development, implementation, and oversight of policies, training, procedures, and practises.
- Corporate law compliance programmes are based on the development of formal policies to prevent law violations, the training of employees on relevant regulations, the implementation of compliance procedures, and the monitoring of violations.
- Without any of these components, your company is exposed to significant risk and legal liability.
- If a company does not yet have a formal corporate law compliance programme, they should consult with a corporate compliance attorney about creating one.
Critical Internal Corporate Governance Compliance
In India, corporate governance refers to a collection of internal controls, policies, and procedures that govern a company's operations and interactions with various stakeholders such as consumers, management, employees, the government, and industry organisations. Transparency, integrity, ethics, and honesty should all be enshrined in the structure of such policies.
Corporate Governance is an organization's spirit, and it must be followed at all times when engaging in any commercial practises. To have a successful corporate law compliance programme, there must be standards and controls in place to ensure that every employee complies.
Reason of Corporate Governance so important
- Better image during economic downturns
- Risk Mitigation and compliance
- Improved organisational efficiency
- Enhances shareholder value
- Crucial during mergers & acquisitions
Above is accomplished via use of 3 critical internal compliance instruments for corporate Coverances mentioned below:
Code of Conduct
- A company's Code of Conduct establishes the tone for compliance from the top down. It should outline your company's ethical principles as well as the general principles by which officers, management, and employees conduct business.
Compliance Policies and Standards
- Compliance policies and standards define the expectations and rules for each of the key compliance areas.
Procedures for Compliance.
- Compliance procedures define the daily requirements and practises for implementing, adhering to, and enforcing compliance standards and policies.
We share requisite knowledge in providing a firm solution for dealing with issues arising in abiding by rules of Corporate Law Compliance. At Rajput Jain & Associates you will find the complete solution for your company through a thorough analysis and the lawful assessment of the company will help you focus on business opportunities, strengths, weaknesses, and threats. We have a certified team of auditors and are considered as one of the most preferred audits and assurance firms in New Delhi.
We help clients grab the pace across the changes in the industry, boost up confidence, and make the business value at a competitive scale. Apart from quality assurance, everything is accessed at the senior level by our professional team sharing experience in various industrial domains. We deal in providing a grand range of services to private, public, and international companies and are committed to delivering notched services in the respective locations.