You may Avail Companies Fresh Start Scheme & File ROC Pending Compliances-Save Bulk ROC Penalty -Act Now
If you are a struck-off company under Section 164 that has not been able to revive till now or if you are a disqualified director looking to activate your DIN then this is a “Must Read” for you.
Government of India’s Initiative
As the lockdown continues, the entire economy of the country is badly impacted by the side-effects of the pandemic COVID-19. All businesses are under stress and the Indian govt. is trying to help different sectors by announcing new measures from time to time.
Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020
- Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 was announced by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) on March 30, 2020.
The validity of this scheme is from April 1, 2020 – to December 31, 2020.
- Companies Fresh Start Scheme offers a one-time application of condonation of delay of filling the various documents, forms, returns etc. with the Registrar.
- The biggest benefit for companies is no additional fee to be paid and no penalty too.
This is a Lifetime Opportunity for Struck Off Companies
Any company that has been closed for some time now as of being automatically struck off by ROC because of non-filing of Annual Returns, can avail of the benefits under this scheme.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs explains, “The struck off companies have to approach the National Company Law Tribunal for reviving their companies first and a copying order of National Company Law Tribunal approving for such revival under section 252 of the CA 2013 to be filed in Form No. INC-28. Later on, they can take the benefit of this scheme”.
What is the Process of Companies Revival Under Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020
- Step #1. You have to approach the National Company Law Tribunal for revival.
- Step #2. Once National Company Law Tribunal revives the company then you have to file the eForm INC-28 with a copy of the order passed by the National Company Law Tribunal, with the concerned RoC.
- Step #3. After this, you can apply for the Companies Fresh Start Scheme scheme and avail of all benefits provided under this.
You can get Benefits for Your Company
By filling up the Form Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 under this scheme, your company will:
- Not have to pay any fee on this form.
- File its old annual returns for 3 to 4 years without an additional fee.
- Get immunity for a period of 6 months after the date of closure of the Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020.
- Get an immunity Certificate by the designated authority.
Get Remove Your Directors Disqualification immediately
You would be unable to revoke your disqualification as a director since you were unable to revive the struck off company?
Then let the company avail Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 benefit and apply “Now”.
If not, you also have another option- File a Writ Petition & get relief from the Court.
Get your DIN activated and get your career going!
Act NOW, Don’t Regret Later
Your way does not always come with such a chance!
As a Struck-Off Company, by not having to pay the bulk RoC penalty, you will save a lot of money and hence, in these very tough times, you will reduce your economic burden.
As a Disqualified Director, act immediately to enable your DIN and give your gloomy career a new perspective.
New Company's Annual Filing Date & time - CFSS 2020
Defaulting companies that have failed to file ROC returns can now use CFSS 2020 and start afresh. Protection from all penalties and late charges is assured. Once a lifetime of chance is granted by the MCA. Rush to execute your pending ROC annual filing presently. The deadline for the implementation of the CFSS 2020 scheme is 31 December 2020. The ROC annual filing forms, such as DIR 3 KYC, AOC 4. MGT 7, ADT 1, PAS 6, LLP form 8, LLP form 11, MGT 14 etc. has been extended CFSS 2020 & LLP Settlement Scheme to 31.03.2021