A Trademark is one of the most important business assets you’ll ever own. It distinguishes your company and its products in the marketplace.
The marketplace is crowded and it’s hard to distinguish your business from your competitors.Trademarks/brands are an efficient commercial communication tool to capture customer attention and make your business, products and services stand out.
While it is not required by law, it is a good idea to register the name of your business as a trademark. In the event that another business tries to use the same or similar name, you will have legal recourse to stop it. A trademarked name marks all of your products and services as yours and no one else’s and can also protect you from counterfeit products. Here are the seven top reasons why trademarks are important to your business.
- Trademarks are an effective communication tool.
- The Trademarks make it easy for customers to find you.
- Trademarks allow businesses to effectively utilize the Internet and social media.
- The Trademarks are valuable assets.
- Trademarks can make hiring easier.
- The Trademarks are a bargain to obtain.
- Trademarks never expire.
To know about compliances of Trademark registration
Application of Trademarks, Copyrights and other Intellectual Properties:
- Application of trademarks, copyrights, patents, designs, logos and filing their replies.
- Attending hearing We provide services to CA firms, Corporates, individuals into their own business for ROC and other related work. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the near future.
How to check our trademark Application Status ourself.
We may check our Trademark Application Status via click here and follow the guiance step
Here is a Guide to search for current/ existing Trademark Application Status in India
- First of all After Click we will be taken to Trademark Registry Website open and
- Next is to click Click on Trademark Application No/Trademark button Registered
- Next Step is to enter Application/Trade Mark No
- Finnaly enter the code shown & click on view button, Now we will find status of our trademark application.
Rajput Jain & Associates