Reserve Bank of India plays an important role in developing, strengthening, and diversifying the country’s economic and financial structure. It is the central banking institution, which supervises the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee. The primary objective of RBI includes ensuring inflation, full employment, stable economic growth, and price stability. Surveillance of banks and financial institutions accounts for another major responsibility of the Reserve Bank of India. RBI also monitors foreign exchange under the foreign exchange management act of 1999.
CA Rajput is trusted in offering exceptional services in matters related to RBI. By undergoing in-depth research of the entire work profile, we aim at providing smooth RBI consulting services in New Delhi. Major functions of RBI include formulating policies on promoting digital payments and emphasizing credit delivery and quality for employment sectors, adequate supply of currency notes and coins, central clearance and accounts settlement accounts to other major functions of RBI.
We believe in building long-lasting bonds with our clients and our team of experienced professionals with their consistent efforts help clients in achieving a new horizon of success in RBI Consulting services in India. Making applications for purchase or sale to RBI of residential and commercial property accounts to our major RBI consulting services in New Delhi along with the issuance of statutory certificates under FEMA and RBI regulations.
- The Reserve Bank of India’s monetary policy committee is about to keep policy rates hold on Wednesday, among falling crude prices, less than the expected food prices, and changes in economic growth. The market by keeping rates on hold, crude oil prices have slipped below $60/bbl and retail food inflation has eased to a 13-month low of 3.31%, below the medium-term inflation target of 4% for the third straight month. On the other hand, growth has slowed to 7.1% in the September quarter and factory output measured by the index of industrial production to 4.5%, giving enough reasons for the central bank to deliver a status quo policy this time.
- Inflation is expected to be below 3% for November, and the next hike is expected in the fiscal year 2019-20. “.” In the previous policy, MPC had lowered its inflation trajectory to 3.9-4.5% and 4.8% for the second half of the current fiscal.
- The Reserve Bank of India nixed hopes of any special liquidity window for non-banking finance companies.
- Fast investments and credit growth rate, which is higher than the nominal economic growth rate, are signs of strength rather than the weakness that warrants bailout schemes, said deputy governor Viral Acharya.
- Reserve Bank of India has released that it will enable retail investors online access to both primary and secondary government securities markets. That ensures that, from now on, retail investors will be able to access valid accounts with the Reserve Bank of India. This move is going to be called Retail Direct. This provides retail investors a much-needed opportunity to purchase and sell government securities directly. For the record, G-Secs is one of the safest fixed-income instruments available in India.
- Reserve Bank of India has appointed an external IT firm to bring out a special audit of its IT infrastructure in the aftermath of repeated service outages in the country's largest private lending bank, HDFC, over the past 2 years. Reserve Bank of India has appointed an independent consulting IT firm to carry out a special audit of the bank's entire IT infrastructure pursuant to Section 30 (1-B) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. at the expense of the bank pursuant to Section 30 (1-C) of the Act.
- Reserve Bank of India questioned banks to move up the disclosure of complaints from customers and the cost of redress, warning lenders that they would not improve their redress mechanism rapidly would be charged. At the end of March 2020, the total complaints in the different Reserve Bank of India offices was 3.08.630. This is a sharp rise from 1,95,901 complaints outstanding at the ombudsman's office, according to data from the Reserve Bank of India Trends & Progress Report.
For getting information in relation to FEMA
Rajput Jain & Associates