Table of Contents
Purpose of valuation Report from an IBBI Registered Valuer required
We've compiled a list of reasons why you should get a business valuation:
- Change in ownership due to retirement or succession for the heir.
- Gifting shares of the business to your successors.
- Merger with another entity
- New shareholders addition on regular basis.
- Merger of businesses with another entity
- Increasing capital investment of business makes valuation difficult.
- Advantages of Acquiring (ESOP) Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Divorce filing.
Following are the basic resions of valuation Report from an IBBI Registered Valuer is required for various Regulatory Purposes Such as:
- Valuation under Companies Act, 2013 (M&A, Preferential allotment, Private Placement, Sweat Equity etc.);
- Valuation under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code;
- Valuation under SEBI Regulations(ICDR etc.);
- Valuation for Financial reporting under IND AS;