Joint Venture Consultancy
Joint Venture refers for 2 or more firms joining together just to create a relationship and share intellectual properties and revenue. The businesses need adequate money and energy in hand to enter into the business. That's why the corporations were searching for joint projects to disperse business quickly. Sole investment can prove risky for the company which makes it nearly impossible to pool down resources and for penetrating into the market. The Companies incorporated in India, even if it shares 100% foreign equity, are at par at domestic companies. A Joint Venture may be in any of the business modules available. No separate laws for joint ventures prevail in India. They, however, present unique problems in operational control, distribution of profits (or losses) and equity ownership.
JOINT VENTURE ADVANTAGES
Foreign company have the following advantages:
- Entering the market at the right time as geographical area will remain out of reach without the support of local partners
- Local business partners can help you in vertical and horizontal market penetration
- Availability of human resources in production and operation/R&D/Marketing
- Availability of legal services for local investors to arrange the joint venture to ensure conformity by both.
- Distribution channel connectivity
- Development exchange
- Globalizing inventory
- Reduction in total cost
- Taking care of the danger in the case of large-scale acquisitions
You will increase the income graph and enter the Indian sector with the achievement of such objectives.
What Rajput Jain & Associates Offers
We help in planning of joint venture proposals for various business entities sailing on our joint venture services parameter. The interested entities are usually in search for the complete solution provider without any obstruction. We by working in close connection with the companies involved finalize all the documents and drafting required by the union. Our expert team work by company’s laws while offering expert consultation services. We aim at knowing the company inside out for the efforts to sail on expectations.
JOINT VENTURE SOLUTIONS:
- Complete document preparation
- Expert team
- End to end solution
- Merging of 2 or more entities without obstruction
- Investigating the partner thoroughly of their strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing synergy between the partners
- Walking through Negotiation
- Conducting company Valuation
- Structuring the proposed entity through statutory and legal compliances