Financial Structuring & Restructuring Services
Financial structuring provides for one of an organisation's preparation essentialities. It emphasizes the togetherness of appropriate practices to properly balance assets and obligations and bring out the company's optimum profit. Financial structuring is very similar to organizational structuring, because both impact an organisation's financial development. Eventual assets and obligations allow the company battle tough industry pressure. The structuring and consolidation of cash reporting systems for the core corporate operation fields. Financial structuring and re-structuring of companies is one of Corporate Consultant's expertise areas.
What Rajput Jain & Associates Offers
Our experts provide advice and consulting services on Sharia’s commercial and legal structures. Redeveloping and structuring of the matured obligations requires additional time for settlement. We provide our clients with end to end solutions for transactions ranging from, Islamic private equity real estate financing and fund management, retail banking products to structured investment products and capital market activity. We succeeded in assisting our clients in development of effective risk management solutions.
They seek to regain the credibility of the board, establish ambitious objectives and achieve excellent outcomes for all interested parties. We travel on the relevant financial structuring and restructuring frameworks when counseling the borrowers:
- Analysis of the borrower’s plan
- Reviewing financial, historical and operational information
- Analysis of borrower’s cash flow projection
- Develop necessary financial reporting tools
- Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of the results
- Comparison to previous performance
- Comparison of results to future projections
- Assessment of critical collateral assets
- Preparation of detailed financial report
- Preparation of proposed restructuring plan
- Negotiation and Execution of restructured agreements with lenders
- Additional capital raising in accordance with the requirement
- Help for moving short-term loans to medium or long-term credit facilities
- Long-term capital / investment hunts and the required introduction of debt management and one-time resolution
- The mechanism for sick units by BIFR
We understand development of strong financial set up and its management for a company and therefore counsel the clients for effective working of the business and management.