Statutory Compliance for Proprietorship
A Proprietorship is a popular form of business constitution for businesses that are owned, managed and controlled by a person for profit. Proprietorshipis relatively easy to start is prevalent amongst small and medium sized businesses in the unorganized sectors.
Exclusive Mandatory Compliance Offer for Startups
We can make this simple & Hassle Free
Step by step assistance
Our services are quick & affordable.
We give you an opportunity to meet the mandatory annual compliances, which is often deferred by the emerging Proprietorship leading to detrimental impact on the businesses, at a very affordable rate. Rajput Jain & Associates has been helping many startups with its real-time IT filing solutions. Our recent survey confirmed that fact: Every 2nd Startup get Income Tax Notice for tax demands or for non-compliance, 3 out of 7 Startups finds place on the default list of Registrar of Companies due to non-compliance, 2 out of 4 Startups incur unnecessary pay-out by way of interests and penalties.
This offer would protect your startup from unnecessary taxes, penalties by keeping your business in perfect compliance as you grow. We will assign a chartered accountant dedicated to your filing. He will get in touch with you within 6 working hours for timely annual filings.
- Financial Statement
- Statutory Audit Report under Companies Act, 2013
- Tax Consultancy by a Chartered Accountant
- Income Tax Return Filing
- Annual ROC Filing
- Free tax due-diligence check
- OTHER: Every Private limited shall comply with
Rajput Jain & Associates can help file you file the income tax return for your Proprietorship firm annual return in India.Rajput Jain & Associates can help you start a Proprietorship Firm in India. Proprietorshipis required to file their income tax return each year. Every Individual shall comply with statutory requirements applicable to him forUnder the Income Tax Act, Services Tax, Sales tax, TDS etc.The Proprietorshipshouldensure that
- All its invoices and official correspondence bear the name of the registered Proprietorshipfirm,
- keep accounts and other records which will sufficiently explain the transactions and financial position for 8 consecutive years;
- File an annual income tax return to show all income earned by the Proprietorship and deductions claimed for expenses incurred in carrying on the Proprietorshipbusiness;
- Monthly, Quarterly TDS, Services Tax , Sales Tax, Excise Compliance to be completed within schedule time frame ;
- The income tax return of a Proprietorshipfirm must be accompanies by the tax compliance and financial statements of the Proprietorshipfirm.
- In certain cases, a Tax Audit may have to be conducted by a Chartered Accountant prior to filing the tax return of the Proprietorshipfirm.