Intellectual Property Rights Services in India
Intellectual Property is a very broad field, which has progressed in the last two decades. For the protection of intellectual property successful protection is the highest protection. The highest importance is successful protection and preservation of technology helps in growth and expansion and successful marketing of services and products. The commonly witnessed Intellectual property matters include copyright applications, trademark registration, and patent registration. These services are for persons who are seeking security in India. License, contract and sales agreement services are also available.
Intellectual property rights in India involves complicated requirements and legalities for registration in India and requires substantial expertise in for the protection of registration. Through a nexus of high qualified and experienced attorneys in India, we help our clients in intellectual property registration as per:
- The Designs Act, 2000 as amended till date
- The Patents Act, 1970 as amended till date.
- The Trade Marks Act, 1999 as amended till date.
- Copyright Act, 1957 as amended till date.
What Rajput Jain & Associates Offers
We are acknowledged as one of the reliable intellectual property rights service providers in India. Our professionals share in-depth knowledge in the field for facing any challenging task in case of Intellectual property rights. Through our IR services, we aim at providing security on the terms agreed by the government to the business entities for the possibility of gaining an advantage in the business. Through our cost-effective IR services, we aim at maximizing customer satisfaction by trailing on their expectations.
There are 4 principle areas of Intellectual Property rights:
- Conveyancing: collaboration, confidentiality, drafting joint venture, registered users
- Preventive IPR management includes journal watching services, timely renewal and keeping track of IPR infringement
- Intellectual Property Rights assets Valuation
- Due Diligence
- Patent Audit