Performance Optimization > Business Process Re-Engineering
Business process re-engineering (BPR) began as a private sector technique to help organizations fundamentally rethink how they do their work in order to dramatically improve customer service, cut operational costs, and become world-class competitors. A key stimulus for re-engineering has been the continuing development and deployment of sophisticated information systems and networks. Leading organizations are becoming bolder in using this technology to support innovative business processes, rather than refining current ways of doing work.
Business process re-engineering is a business management strategy, Business Process Reengineering involves the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality, customer service, cut operational costs, and become world-class competitors. A key stimulus for re-engineering has been the continuing development and deployment of sophisticated information systems and networks. Leading organizations are becoming bolder in using this technology to support innovative business processes, rather than refining current ways of doing work.
Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) is basically the fundamental re-thinking and radical re-design, made to an organization's existing resources. It is more than just business improvising. For successful execution of the BPR project, Consultant follows a comprehensive & proven methodology that has six phases.
How Business Process Reengineering works:
Business Process Reengineering is a dramatic change initiative that contains five major steps. Managers should:
- Refocus company values on customer needs
- Redesign core processes, often using information technology to enable improvements
- Reorganize a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
- Rethink basic organizational and people issues
- Improve business processes across the organization
For successful execution of the BPR project, Consultant follows a comprehensive & proven methodology that has six phases.
- Identify key business processes that need improving and automating
- Identify key people and communications necessary in each process flow
- Map “as is” and “to be” process flows
- Develop a strategic plan to implement the new process flow
- Implement the developed strategy
- Optimize and improve the process once implemented
What Rajput Jain & Associates Offers
We work directly with management to quickly stabilize performance by developing and implementing a strategic plan that addresses the immediate challenges an organization is facing. We also advise management on the restructuring and turnaround process and financial and operational issues, helping an organization restore confidence in its lenders, creditors and investors.
Our hands-on industrial experience helps us analyze any business process in its totality, and not in isolation. We bring to the table an external, objective and unbiased view so as to enable all to “think out of the box”. We strive to create a fresh approach to a given process. Our Business Process Re-engineering Service works cooperatively with you to identify, develop, and implement strategic operational improvements with maximum benefits in resource-management, service quality, scalability, and competitive positioning. Our Business Process Re-engineering Service includes:
- Manage cash and working capital
- Model cash flow
- Evaluate viability of operations
- Prepare liquidation analyses
- Identify and analyze assumptions, business plan forecasts and projections
- Assess feasibility of business plans
- Analyze reorganization plans and alternatives
- Assist in the development of exit strategies
- Assist with debt restructuring
- Negotiate with creditors
- Administer crisis cash management
- Perform interim management responsibilities
- Identify issues affecting profitability
- Develop turnaround plan and implementation
- Assist in the preservation of tax attributes,
- NOLs, insolvency and bankruptcy issues and tax compliance.