Guidance on Udyog Aadhar registration in India
In recent times, the Government of India has launched the Udyog Aadhaar registration process in order to improve the small-scale businesses in the region.
Previously, if a person wants to start a company, he/she must be registered with both the small-scale industry and the MSME.
This step has now been facilitated by the incorporation of only 2 types under the Udyog Aadhaar Registration which are Entrepreneur Memorandum I and Entrepreneur Memorandum II, whereas the former one was used to fill out 11 various types of forms which were required earlier.
The major characteristics of Udyog Aadhaar
- Enrolment is online instead of personal registration. It’s just a button of a task.
- UAM can be registered by self-declaration of the company’s data.
- Details required for registration: Personal Aadhaar number, name of the industry, address, bank details & some common information.
- You can file more than one Udyog Aadhaar with the same Aadhaar number.
- No filing fee.
- After the registration number has been filled in and submitted, it is obtained in the mail-id issued.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration is a fully online process. Companies listed under the Udyog Aadhaar are eligible to obtain incentives from a range of government schemes, such as discounts, simple loan approvals, etc.
What kind of Benefits of registration of Udyog Aadhaar
The main advantages of registration under Udyog Aadhaar are listed below:
- The MSME registered enterprises get financial support from the Government to participate in the foreign expo. i.e MSME registered companies receive financial support from the Government to participate in the foreign exhibition
- Quick Accessibility of Collateral Free Bank loans: Once registered with MSME, the micro, small, or medium enterprise would be eligible for all government scheme benefits like without guarantee loan, easy loan, a loan with a low rate of interest.
- 50 percent grant for patent registration
- Simplification of obtaining licenses, approvals, and other registrations
- ISO Certification Reimbursement
- NSIC Performance and Credit Rating Subsidy:
- Concession of electricity bills and more
- Enterprise is also entitled to the Government subsidies:
Potentially Details Required of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The information needed at the time of registration of Udyog Aadhaar are as follows:
- 12 Aadhaar number given to the client. In the case of a company, corporation, or any other entity, the Aadhaar number of Managing Director, Approved Partner, etc. shall be given.
- Name of the organization under which it carries out its business.
- Type of business entity such as individual, firm, company, etc.
- Postal Business address for communication purposes, including contact numbers and e-mail address.
- Date of beginning of the business.
- Details of the previous validation of the MSME.
- Banking details of the client, including the bank account number and the IFSC code.
- Main business areas – service or manufacturing.
- A number of staff in the company.
- Complete amount of investment by the company in terms of machinery and equipment.
- Social Category – The applicant may pick the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes).
- Evidence of belonging to SC, ST, or OBC can be sought by the proper authority, if and when necessary.
- Physically Disabled-The Applicant may choose a Physically Disabled Entrepreneur status.
Plant Location-Applicant can attach multiple plant locations to one registration by clicking the Attach Plant button.
- Major Activity-The main activity, i.e. “Manufacturing” or “Service,” may be chosen by the company for Udyog Aadhaar.
- If your business involves both types of activity and if major work involves Manufacturing and a small portion of activity involves the Service sector, then select your main activity type as “Manufacturing” and if major work involves Services and a small portion of activity involves Manufacturing, then select your main activity type as “Services”
- National Industrial Classification Code (NIC Code)-The individual may choose various National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to protect all their activities.
- This means that users can select multiple NICs from the Manufacturing and Service sector by clicking the “Add More” button.
- In case you want to add Manufacturing then select the “Manufacturing” radio button and click the “Add More” button otherwise if you want to add Service then select the “Services” radio button and click the “Add More” button.
- The NIC codes are drawn up by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and System Implementation, Government of India.
- Applicants can use the National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Scanning facility codes to escape a 3-step selection process.
Step by step procedure of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Registration system and Process of Udyog Aadhar along with the requirement of information for Registration:
Below is the legal process for the registration of Udyog Aadhaar:
1. Online visit the link of https://udyamregistration.gov.in/
2. Enter the Aadhaar number and the name of the individual who is the agent of the organization and confirm the Aadhaar number:
3. Enable the OTP
4. Upon validation, it will be redirected to the Udyog Aadhaar form, which will be as follows: and Verify further Enter the following information in the field:
- Sex and categories
- Whether is He not physically handicapped
- Name of Enterprise
- Type of Organisation
- Social group (e.g. SC / ST / OBC / General)
- PAN no of the relevant person
- Address of the business entity
- The contact address of the organization and the telephone or email number of the designated person;
- Date of start of business
- Past registration details of MSME, if any
- Corporate bank info like IFSC code and bank account number
- The main activity of the unit (whether engaged in production or service)
- National Industrial Classification (NIC) Operation Code (One or more activities can be added)
- The overall number of individuals working by the company
- District where the entity is placed
- Click on the checkbox for the declaration and submit
- the financial investment of the company
5. After acceptance, you will obtain an OTP for submission of the form-enter OTP and click on the final submission button.
6. submission, will be forwarded to the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum page.
7. Below the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, you can find the Udyog Aadhaar Certificate button. Click on it to generate the Udyog Aadhaar Certificate:
8. Clicking the Create Certificate button, the Udyog Aadhaar Card will be issued.
9. If you need qualified assistance for Udyog Aadhaar, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to Subscribe to Online Service.
May you register Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online without an Aadhaar Number?
No Applicant or authorized signatory who is not registered for Aadhaar shall be required to apply for Aadhaar enrolment and, if he or she is entitled to receive Aadhaar in compliance with section 3 of the Aadhaar Act, he or she may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center for Aadhaar enrolment.
- A. Provided that by the time Aadhaar is allocated to the person, the registration of the UAM shall be registered by the DIC or MSME-DI concerned on behalf of that undertaking, subject to the creation of the supporting following information as an alternate and feasible form of identifying.
- If he’s registered, his Aadhaar Enrolment ID slips; Ok
- Copy of his application for enrolment by Aadhaar
- B. Any of the below papers, namely: – bank photo passbook; or PAN card; or employee photo ID card, or voter ID card; or passport; or driving license; issued by the Government.
Popular blog :