Announcements: RBI of the Government: 22/05/2020
- Term loan moratorium extends to August 31, 2020-The debt moratorium will be continued to August 31 , 2020. Which gives it a six-month moratorium.
- Interest deferral on working capital-Interest on working capital is deferred by another 3 months, i.e. until 31 August 2020.
- Conversion of interest on working capital to fixed-term loans-Loan agencies is permitted to turn accrued interest on working capital facilities over the deferment period (until August 31, 2020) into a secured interest-term loan (repayable by March 31, 2021).
- The margin for Working Capital – Drawing Power – Lending institutions was required to return working capital margins to the original amount by 31 March 2021.
- Reduce the repo rate by 40 bps to 4%. The interest rate should then be reduced.
- Export Credits-Maximum Allowable Export Credit (Pre and Post Shipping) extended from 12 months to 15 months.
- Payment against imports-Extension of the time limit to allow payments against imports from 6 months to 12 months
- Help to EXIM Bank-Facility of Rs 15.000 crore credit line for 90 days for US dollar swap facility will be given to EXIM Bank.
- Extension of Resolution Timelines-Deferment or moratorium time shall be removed when measuring the 180-day resolution deadline.
- Group Financing -Group exposure increased from 25% to 30%
- SIDBI support – In order to provide greater flexibility to SIDBI, a further 90-day extension of the 90-day loan facility will be offered.
- Trade Impact -Loan moratorium shall have no effect on improvements in asset classification, financial history, and aging requirements, etc.
- Trade Impact-The The volume of world trade can fall by 13 percent-32% this year.
Post by Rajput Jain & Associates
Disclaimer: The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances; before making any decisions do consult your Professional / tax advisor. For misrepresentation or interpretation of act or rules Author does not take any responsibility. Neither the author nor the firm accepts any liability for the loss or damage of any kind arising out of information in this document or for any action taken in reliance there on. carajput.com is committed to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners to start, manage and grow their business with peace of mind. Our goal is to support the entrepreneur on legal and regulatory requirements and to be a partner throughout the entire business life cycle, offering support to the company at every stage to ensure that it is compliant and consistently growing. Hope the information will assist you in your Professional endeavors. For query or help, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 09811322785/4 9555 5555 480)