HOW DO I CANCEL UDYOG AADHAR REGISTRATION?
- Registration for Udyog Aadhaar is required for all kind of businesses that run as MSMEs; without registration, no business will be eligible to receive government of india subsidies for MSMEs.
- The main goal of Udyog Aadhaar is to make regulatory procedures for MSMEs easier, including as filling out trademark, copyright, and patent applications, applying for new GST registration, and taking advantage of govt schemes and offers.
- UDYOG Aadhaar registration system is totally online.
- the registration process concludes with the issuance of a unique 12-digit identification number to the owner, which serves as the government’s legal verification of his or her business’ legal status.
- Despite the ease of Udyog Aadhaar registration, many businesses sought to know how to permanently cancel or delete Udyog Aadhaar registration. This article explains how to cancelled your Udyog Aadhaar registration.
- After having fulfilled the Micro Small registration process, Udyog Aadhaar Registration has become required for all small and mid-sized businesses.
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration has become quite important for business as well as for nation.
Objective of the MSME Act
- The core objective of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act of 2006, which created the Udyog Aadhaar system, was to reduce the amount of paperwork involved in the existing MSME registration procedure. Following the introduction of Udyog Aadhaar in 2015,
- Registration procedure for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises has been easily made easy with a few basic stages that can be completed both offline and online.
- On a self-declaration basis, an enterprise with a UDYAM Registration Number can update its information online through the UDYAM Registration portal. The “UPDATE UDYAM REGISTRATION” tab can be used for the same objective.
- You will not be able to cancel your registration after it has been applied. Once the application is completed and the MSME Certificate is issued, there will be no refunds. MSME Registration certificates will be emailed to the email address provided in the online registration form within 24 hours.
- Previously, the owner of a business had to fill out Entrepreneurship Memorandum-I and Entrepreneurship Memorandum-II with the appropriate District Industrial Center under the MSME Registration scheme.
- These 2 Entrepreneurship Memorandums were replaced by the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, which is very basic and clear, with the introduction of Udyog Aadhaar.
- Obtaining an Udyog Aadhaar is similarly simple; all you have to do is submit a few personal documents along with documentation pertaining to the business to be registered.
- MSME Enterprises, Government of India, provides Udyog Aadhaar, a 24-digit unique identifying registration No.
- By registering for Udyog Aadhaar, your business will be eligible for a variety of government benefits, including reduced power bills, low-interest loans, stamp duty registration, trademark registration, and bank transactions, among others.
- It’s the same as a regular Aadhaar card, but it’s for businesses and enterprises, and it’s known as Aadhaar for Business.
CANCELLATION OF UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- The validity of the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) has been extended by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises from March 31, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
- According to government data, 1.02 million MSMEs have enrolled on the Udyog Aadhar platform, which is currently active till December 2021.
- At the end of the year 2019, over 84 lakh MSME companies or businesses had been registered in India since the scheme’s start in 2015.
- It is generally believed that Udyog Aadhaar may only be amended or updated and cannot be cancelled or destroyed, but this is not the case. There is a method or procedure for cancelling Udyog Aadhaar, but it can only be done offline.
Below is a step-by-step guide to cancelling your Udyog Aadhaar registration.
Step-1: Finding a Udyog Aadhaar Registration Center
– SEARCH YOUR REGISTRATION CENTER FOR UDYOG AADHAAR.
- Finding the nearest Udyog Aadhaar Center in your area is the first step towards cancelling your Udyog Aadhaar registration ( the location where you run your business).
- The District Industrial Center is usually near it. In general, each state has its own centre where you can acquire the form to cancel your Udyog Aadhaar registration.
- If you are unable to locate the relevant Udyog Aadhaar Registration facility, simply look at the bottom of your Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate, where the address and contact details for the District Industrial Center will be mentioned.
Step-2: Application for Cancellation-
- To cancel an Udyog Aadhaar registration, submit an application or a formal letter to the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Center, detailing the enterprise or business activity and indicating which registrations need to be cancelled.
- In the application, briefly mention the reason for the termination or cancellation of Udyog Aadhaar Registration.
Step-3: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANCELLATION OF UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION
- Even if there is no specific list of documents required for Udyog Aadhaar cancellation, it is always a good idea to bring all necessary documents for the business, including the application form, original Udyog Aadhaar Card, bank account information for that business, and documents submitted during the registration process. Have copies of the above-mentioned documents as well as the originals.
Step-4: Get the Acknowledgement
- Obtain an acknowledgment from the authorised officer at the District Industrial Center once your application and other documents have met all of the requirements. Keep this acknowledgment in a secure place in case you need it in the future.
MAIN THINGS TO REMINISTER WHILE CANCELING THE UDYOG AADHAAR
- Before applying for an Udyog Aadhaar Card cancellation, make sure you’ve completed all of your commercial actions relating to that particular organisation.
- Furthermore, you must cancel any bank accounts associated with a particular business.
- In some cases, a declaration letter is necessary, in which you must state whether your business receives any government benefits through the Udyog Aadhaar Card.
- When submitting an application for registration cancellation, specify the reason for cancellation briefly and clearly.
- There is no fee for updating or cancelling the Udyog Aadhaar Card.
- To be explicit, the misconception that Udyog Aadhar registration cannot be revoked or discontinued is totally false.
- It is extremely simple to accomplish; all the owner of the business needs to do is go to one of the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Centers in person and file an application for the cancellation of the Udyog Aadhaar Registration.
- Additional thing to remember is that while completing the cancellation application, you should have all of your business documents with you.
Latest Update : Incentives Scheme Available to MSME Firms
MSMEs will be able to register their businesses more easily (From July 1st)
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration of Businesses can register themselves purely based on the Aadhaar number as of July 1st. This is in accordance with the govt’s new rules, which were announced on June 26, 2020.
- For online registration of businesses which is no longer required to upload certifications & documentation.
- With a self-declaration, they can supply these details. This new method dubbed “Udyog Aadhaar Registration or Udyam Registration,” was made feasible by the effective integration of the registration process with the GST & Income Tax systems. Authorities will verify the information provided in the self-declaration using GSTIN and PAN.
- Those who do not have Aadhaar can visit the Single Window Systems with their identity proof, such as a bank passbook copy, voter ID card, driving licence, or passport, to request Aadhaar enrollment. After acquiring the Aadhaar number, the Single Window Systems will make registration easier.
Don’t give away your PAN or Aadhaar numbers unless you have a good cause to: CBIC
- The CBIC warned the general public on Thursday against disclosing Aadhaar and PAN details without a valid reason or for monetary benefit, claiming that the information might be used by criminals to avoid paying GST.
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) said in a tweet that Aadhaar and PAN details can be used to make counterfeit goods in GST to avoid costs, and that people should refrain from sharing them unless they have a compelling reason.
How to registration MSME Registration in India.
- For the purpose of cancellation of Udyog Aadhaar Registration, applicant should write formal letter or an application to the Govt Center(Udyog Aadhaar Registration), where we needed to put or stating all the information of the firm or company/enterprise/business activity and then write whose Udyog Aadhaar Registration need to be terminated or canceled.
- To cancel, submit an application to the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Center, detailing the business activity for which you wish to cancel the registration. Also, briefly describe the cause for the termination in the application.
Popular Article :