Govt’s focus on vulnerable communities via NGO
Budget 2023: Govt’s focus on vulnerable communities via NGO
- In response to the recent Budget 2023 issued, Rajput Jain and associates has expressed our optimism towards the Indian govt’s focus on vulnerable communities.
- Rajput Jain and associates cited the expansion of Eklavya Model Residential Schools, the development mission for Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTG), and the projected collaboration with non-governmental organisations in the literacy area as particularly encouraging measures.
- RJA also hopes that this move will pave the way for more opportunities for non-governmental organization (NGOs) to work with the Indian govt’s in achieving the national vision for inclusive development.
- Rajput Jain and associates added,
- “ We must make sure that traditional artists and craftspeople are upskilled in a variety of sectors, including digital and green technology, and incorporated into the value chain of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
- The key to attaining these objectives will be a collaboration between non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and the Indian government”
Budget 2023: Institution or Trust has to file Form 10 or 9A on or before 31st August in the Assessment Year for their accumulation. (If needed) (w.e.f. 1st April, 2023)