Comparison for salaried individual having salary 1lakhs P.M
Comparison for a salaried individual having salary of 1,00,000/- Per month
- With the Budget 2023 , Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman Focus on inclusive development, reaching the last mile, infrastructure & unleashing the potential of India’s technology, investment, green growth, youth power & promoting of financial sector, The Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman announcements made will pave a long way in the development of the India economy.
- The “new income tax slab” had many changes as a consequence of Budget 2023. The basic exemption threshold was increased from Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 3 lakh. As part of this, the tax credit under Section 87A has been increased from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7 lakh.
- The previous regime of income tax slabs has not, however, been eliminated. Given that, when paying their taxes, taxpayers can still choose among the two systems. But which is better, the existing tax system or the one with the changes being considered?
- Even with the reduced income tax rates proposed in new income tax regime, old tax regime with house rent allowance deduction, deduction for investment, housing loan interest deduction u/s 80C etc. seems attractive.
Comparison for a salaried individual having salary
Here is our comparison for a salaried individual having salary of 1,00,000/- Per month
- The Budget 23 revealed a variety of tax changes, thus it is critical for individuals to understand their tax obligations. Making financial decisions and keeping track of these changes is simple and effective when using an income tax calculators.
- Even though the new tax system has reduced tax rates, it also does away with a variety of deductions and exemptions. Individuals can use an income tax calculator to assess their tax obligations under the two systems and decide which is better for them.
The “new income tax slab” had many changes as a consequence of Budget 2023. As par People are allowed to stay with the previous tax system, which provides exemptions, if they think it benefits them.
- As per the Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman, said that Government is taking an effort to make the new tax regime, which does not provide any exemptions, adequately appealing to the general public.
This Budget 2023 does not bring about any big significant changes in terms of personal finance for general taxpayer.