MCA launching Company Forms on MCA21 V3 portal
In our continuous endeavour to serve you better, the MCA is launching first set of Company Forms on MCA21 V3 portal. These forms will be launched on 31st Aug 2022 at 12:00 AM.
Following forms will be rolled-out in this phase: DIR3-KYC Web, DIR3-KYC Eform, DPT-3, DPT-4, CHG-1, CHG-4, CHG-6, CHG-8 & CHG-9. To facilitate implementation of these forms in V3 MCA21 portal, stakeholders are advised to note the below mention points:
(1).Company e-Filings on V2 portal will be disabled from 15th Aug 2022 12:00 AM for the above 9 forms. All stakeholders are advised to ensure that there are no SRNs in Resubmission status and SRN pending payment.
(2).Offline payments for the above 9 forms in V2 using Pay later option would be stopped from 07th Aug 2022 12:00 AM. You are requested to make payments for these forms in V2 through online mode (Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).
Key points about MCA V3 Portal
Ministry of Corporate Affairs is now working to Changing & upgrade the existing Company & LLP gateway/website from Version 2 to Version 3. This is an Changed version of the V2 site that is only Existing available to companies with Limited Liability Partnership Registration in India.
MCA V3 Portal has Existing the following for Limited Liability Partnership’s
- Login & user Registration
- DSC Association
- MCA Form filing for all the Limited Liability Partnership Compliances
MCA said services on Ministry of Corporate Affairs V3 portal were launched on 8th March 2022.
Following are the Key features of MCA V3 Portal
- New Payment Platforms
- Its Secure, Simplified Login & Registrations
- Form Enhancements
- Revamped Back Office Portal for Officers.
- Limited Liability Partnership forms
- Interactive Dashboards
One has to log in or sign up in the MCA portal at www.mca.gov.in in order to access both the V2 and V3 versions of the MCA Portal, where the user will be given access to LLP (V3) and Companies/other files (V2) individually. Now, V2 and V3 are both functioning without a hitch.
Key differences between MCA V2 Portal and MCA V3 Portal
- Version 2 forms require to be completed and uploaded to the portal, whereas Version 3 forms must be completed online. This makes it easier for users, who can save forms that are only partially completed and file it later. Furthermore, Version 2 only included a My Workspace, which had a list of notices from MCA and circulars that they had issued.
- A customizable “My Application” feature in Version 3 allows users to view all forms they have submitted to date and their current status, such as “Pending for DSC upload,” “Under Processing,” “Paying fees,” and “Resubmitting.” In contrast to V2, a user logs into V3 using their email address. With the user id, it was possible. An OTP will be issued to your email and mobile device when a business user logs into the MCA system to ensure the user’s identity.
- Finally, there is no major difference in Associating Digital signature certificate between V2 and V3.
MCA update – timeline extended till 31.03.2023
- Extension of Time for filing of 45 company e-Forms, PAS-03 and SPICE+PartA in MCA 21 Version 3.0 without additional fee -reg.
- further additional time till 31.03.2023 for filing of these forms which are due for filing between 07.02.2023 and 28.02.2023, without additional fees, to the stakeholders.
- New Online filing eForm DIR-3 eKYC Directors
- CLOSURE OF SUBSIDIARY COMPANY
- Compliance for Foreign Subsidiary Companies in India
- Company Registration of online sellers
- MCA Business User Registration at ministry of Corporate Affairs