MCA Business User Registration-Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- As we are aware that the MCA is going live with MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022 at 12:00 AM.
- For the purpose of the above, MCA filings for the said 09 e-forms will be stopped on the Existing MCA21 V2 system from 15 August 2022, at 12:00 AM and the same will resume on MCA21 V3 system from 31 August 2022 at 12:00 AM.
- In addition to the above revised process for undertaking any MCA e-filing service or making the DSC registration/association service, it is a pre-requisite that user is MCA registered as a “Business User” on the MCA21 portal.
- Process to upgrade/create your account as Business User is explained in detail in the below mentioned frequently asked questions & webinars at MCA portal.
- You have access the same & create your Business User / upgrade accounts on MCA21 Portal for a smooth e-filing experience.
Moreover before Business User Registration on new portal we should note below points :
- If you are an existing MCA users & have a valid “user Id” & “password” to transact on Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal. Kindly make the login using existing id
- Once you have successfully logged in, please go to profile update page on the top right corner under user name. It will show details of your existing accounts such as type of user and personal details
- If your user type is “Registered”, please edit your profile to become Business User – Director/Designated Partner
- In case you are new to Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal, please register as a business user under “Designated Partner/Director” role by below mention MCA Business registration process.
- Once you are get registered as MCA Business user – Designated Partner role/Director, another important step,
- Now you to complete is, to associate your Digital Signature certificate.
Please go to MCA Services-> go to FO Services ->click on Digital Signature certificate association service
For further details and information, please refer to the FAQs, Demo video and instructions shared in this regard on mca.gov.in
- New Online filing eForm DIR-3 eKYC Directors
- CLOSURE OF SUBSIDIARY COMPANY
- Compliance for Foreign Subsidiary Companies in India
- Company Registration of online sellers
Need Our Expertise?
- Reply to us on this email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/call us on +91- 9555 555 480 for further assistance.
- Once appointed as associates we will be responsible for all the work that requires a professional approach with MCA/authorities and will also keep you in the loop for a peaceful state of mind.