Complete Overview on withdraw Form 15cb & Its functionality
Chartered Accountants can withdraw Form 15CB where 15CA Part-C has not been filed for corresponding 15CB-
- Filing made after 1st April 2021 till 29th July 2022: Form can be withdrawn at any point of
- Submission made on 30th July 2022 onwards: within Seven days midnight 23:59:59 hours from the date of successful submission of Form 15CB.
On click of Withdraw button, a popup screen containing below dropdowns are displayed for Reasons of withdrawal which is to be selected by Chartered Accountants.
- Change in fields of Income tax Form 15CB
- Cancellation of remittance
In case of selection of “Others”, a Fresh box is provided to enter details with max length of 200 characters.
Chartered Accountants is needed to confirm “This is to inform you that you are agreeing to withdraw your Income tax Form 15CB. Upon withdrawal, selected Form 15CB will no longer be valid” to withdraw form.
Once Form is withdrawn, e-mail & SMS are sent to taxpayer & Chartered Accountants and status of Income tax Form 15CB is updated as “Withdrawn”.
Step-1: Chartered Accountants to Login with valid credentials
Step-2: Next we have to Go to e-File > Income Tax Forms > View Filed Forms
Step-3: Now we have to Click on View All under Income tax Form 15CB tile
Step-4: Then Click on Withdraw button to withdraw selected Income tax Form 15CB
Step-5: Select Reason for withdrawal and confirm withdrawal to proceed
Step-6: In case of Reason of withdrawal is selected as “Others”, comments to be provided in description box.
Step-7: Status as “Withdrawn” along with Reason of withdrawal is displayed under view filed forms after with withdrawing Income tax Form 15CB
- Income tax Form PDF and ARN will be downloaded with “Withdrawn”
- Withdrawn Income tax Form 15CB will not be displayed to update Unique Document Identification Number under e-File > Income Tax Forms > View/Update Unique Document Identification NumberDetails
- If Unique Document Identification Number is updated before withdrawing the form, Unique Document Identification Number status will be updated as “UDIN Unconsumed”.
- Once Income tax Form 15CA – Part C is filed, Income tax Form 15CB cannot be
- Income tax Form 15CA can be withdrawn within 7 days from Once Form 15CA-Part C is withdrawn, corresponding Form 15CB will also get withdrawn.
- This Income tax Form 15CB can be withdrawn only by Chartered Accountants.
Posted by RJA -Team
At RJA, can help clients with Company planning in success, support in compliance facilitation, Management change , strategic planning, & a lot more. you may get in touch with us, In case you have any query about the 15CA and 15CB certificate services in India. Contract 9555 555 480, firstname.lastname@example.org