11 VERIFIED STRATEGIES THAT CAN MAKE YOU SUPER ACCOMPLISHERS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, THOUGH # WORKFROMHOME # STAY SAFE # STAYATHOME # INDIAFIGHTSCORONA: PHYSICAL GAP
- TRACK HOW YOU ACTUALLY SPEND YOUR TIME: If your day seems to be passing by too quickly, try to build a list of your everyday activities.
- When you see where you invest your time, you can recognize and concentrate on things that deliver the greatest personal and financial returns for you.
- Start recording by writing down the time you wake up, get ready, and start work.
- Calculate how much time you spend on individual things such as email, social media, television, telephone calls, and client/office jobs. In your settings, you can use the Smartphone app to track your online activities.
- CALCULATE WHY YOUR DAY IS WORTH: Time is time. Knowing how much your time is really worth will help you make better choices about whether to do or outsource a job.
- It’s easy to calculate; simply divide your annual income by the number of hours you currently spend on daily income generation activities. This will say your present Hourly Time Value.
- CREATE A DAILY SCHEDULE: Do not begin your day without a list to do. Create a list of tasks and categorize them into activities related to company development, client activities, income-generating activities, and personal objects.
- Then break up larger, unmanageable projects into smaller “doable” chunks so that they are less intimidating and easier to achieve. Create this list to remain concentrated and prepared one day before.
- PRIORITIZE: Is there more to do in the day than hours? By prioritizing your activities, you can ensure you address the things that matter most.
- Build a framework that will work for you. A typical way to give priority is to label objects with A, B, and C.
- Put these main questions to yourself:
- What items would need to be done today?
- What events should be rescheduled?
- What can you delegate?
- Which tasks fit my priorities and targets most closely?
- What things are removable?
- LEARN TO SAY NO: Are you adding yet another thing to your endless TO DO list? You have the power over your time. Be strong, and maintain your own personal boundaries.
- When you’re well prepared and continue to treat yourself and the entire family to the time off you deserve when it’s time to get back to actually work you’ll feel happier and more successful.
- Tell yourself these questions before you say Yes:
- Would you have the time or resources to do this extra job, really?
- Do I like the client? Could they be good for me?
- Does it make a profit?
- Is it intruding on your personal time?
- Does it involve something that you enjoy doing?
- Will this match in with your goals and objectives list?
- Delete DISTRACTIONS AND TIME SUCKS: Time sucks because viruses lurk everywhere. Think about what your time is eating up on activities.
- Such things include email, phone calls, unwelcome Whatsapp groups, never-ending e-meetings, binge-watching, and telemarketers for me personally.
- I ‘conquer’ the demon email by turning off my Outlook or Gmail while I’m working. When a family member calls in during working hours, I politely ask if I can call them back in the afternoon and remind them of my working hours.
- Caller ID valiantly saves me from the telemarketer time thefts “should” be. I can easily identify telemarketers from valuable consumer calls with a single glance. 7. STICK TO THE PLAN: Try not to get your strategy sidetracked. One of my friends has a slogan, “Failure to plan for you is not an emergency for me.” It’s a nice way to live by.
- Unless it’s a real emergency, or you’re paying “rush” time, today you probably don’t have to push a last-minute order. You will also stay on top of assignments by setting yourself project deadlines and avoiding those dreaded last-minute emergencies.
- CHOOSE AN INSPIRING PLACE AND TIME: We all have different “buildings.” Do the things that take your “brain-power” most when you’re at your best. Are you a person in the morning, or do you best burn the oils at midnight? Build a safe, distraction-free, and motivating ultimate haven of work.
- Create your Digital Resources that work for you: try to automate your activities using productivity tools, effective use of list creation, automating follow-ups, using CRM, shortening communication time with your staff, design routine, and copy-paste items as you work through your regular list. Develop standard catalogs, kit tools for sales, presentations, etc.
- STOP INTERRUPTIONS: It can be maddening to try to do the same thing over and over with interruptions. Seek to finish it off to the end once you start a mission. If something comes up you need to recall or do, just add it to your list and continue with your current project unless it’s urgent.
- BE ORGANIZED: This saves you time when things are orderly, so it frees you to concentrate on the job at hand. The job environment is not really conducive to searching through a pile of papers and discovering a squished Twinkie. Follow your own form of organization.
12. PHONE LISTS: I organize my phone lists into classes, for example, according to how I use them: friends, relatives, employers, partners, doctors, playmates for my children, etc.
13. ONE GOOGLE CALENDAR FITS ALL: it can be incredibly difficult to keep track of job schedules, e-meetings, and committee meetings. My trick to holding family and job commitments top is to schedule all of them on one Google calendar.
14. DAYTIMER SPECIAL SECTION: Build a special section of your Daytimer for babies, hobbies, or special interests. Create a list of 5 people you will call every day to remain linked to your family and friends in this tough time of lockdown Covid19.
Why wait for your life, company, career, or profession to be productive when you can schedule it literally! You can accomplish much more with less effort by mastering the time.
Pick how you’re spending or I’d say you’re wasting your money. Reflect on the # DigitalAsset building activities that suit your priorities most closely. You’ll achieve an abundance of prosperity and satisfaction by taking the time to track, calculate, and control your time.
Know about- Various Type of Business Strategy