Professional Update for the Day:
- CBDT has issued press circular regarding signing of three more Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs). These agreements pertain to the Engineering goods & Shipping sectors of the economy. The international transactions covered in these agreements include Intra-group services & support services.
- Punjab & Haryana Court in the below cited case held that deduction under section 80IB is allowable over the period of 6 years which follows that conditions for claiming deduction must remain fulfilled in all years for which deduction being claimed.
- Supreme Court in Gopal and Sons(HUF) vs. CIT Kolkata-XI has held that even if a HUF itself is not a registered shareholder, the provisions of deemed dividend are attracted once the payment is received by the HUF, and shareholder is a member of the said HUF and has substantial interest in it.
- CBEC has issued a circular via circular no. 1/2017- Customs regarding extending the Single Window Interface for Facilitation of Trade (SWIFT) to Exports.
- Supreme court in the below cited case held that in case the goods are purchased from other states or are imported from outside the country for the purpose of only using in the works contract, then the transaction would be covered under the Central Sales Tax Act and not liable to tax under local VAT act. [Commissioner, Delhi Value Added Tax Vs M/s. ABB ltd.]
- GST aggregate turnover includes exports, exempt (including non-taxable) & inter-state supplies calculated PAN wise on all India basis.
- Finance Minister expressed confidence that direct and indirect tax mop-up will surpass budget estimate of Rs.16.3 lakh crore by March-end.
- SEBI issued Guidelines for participation/functioning of Eligible Foreign Investors (EFIs) and FPIs in International Financial Services Centre (IFSC).
- ICAI issued exposure draft standard on auditing (SA) 720 (Revised) The auditor’s responsibilities relating to other information.
- E-Payment of Service Tax for the month of December – 06.01.2017.
- Due date of deposit of Tax deducted/collected for month of December – 07.01.2017.
- Due date to deposit of DVAT of December – 21.01.2017.
“Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.”
“There is nothing called “Darkness”, It’s just absence of light.similarly, there is nothing called “Problem”. It’s just Absence of an idea to find solution.”
We look forward for your valuable comment www.carajput.com
FOR FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT US:
W: www.carajput.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 011-233-4-3333 , 9-555-555-480
All efforts are made to keep the content of this site correct and up-to-date. But, this site does not make any claim regarding the information provided on its pages as correct and up-to-date. The contents of this site cannot be treated or interpreted as a statement of law. In case, any loss or damage is caused to any person due to his/her treating or interpreting the contents of this site or any part thereof as correct, complete and up-to-date statement of law out of ignorance or otherwise, this site will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such loss or damage.
The visitors may visit the web site of Government site Like Income Tax Department, Services Tax, Excise, Etc for resolving their doubts or for clarifications.