USUAL MANUAL FOR CHANGED PROCEDURE FOR FILING OF E-TDS QUARTERLY STATEMENT W.E.F. 01 MAY 2016
WITH EFFECT FROM 01 MAY 2016 ETDS QUARTERLY STATEMENT / RETURNS SHALL BE UPLOADED AT TRACES TDSCPC WEBSITE AND NOT ON TIN NSDL WEBSITE.
TDS STATEMENT UPLOAD: User Manual
- Pre-Requisites for Uploading TDS Statement
- To upload TDS, user should hold valid TAN and should be registered in e-Filing
- Statement should be prepared using the Return Preparation Utility (RPU) and validated using the File Validation Utility (FVU). The utilities can be downloaded from tin-nsdl website (https://www.tin-nsdl.com/).
- Valid DSC should be registered in e-Filing.
- Upload TDS/TCS Statement
STEPS in Uploading TDS Statement:
Step 1: In e-Filing Homepage, Click on “Login Here”
Step 2: Enter User ID (TAN), Password, and Captcha. Click Login.
Step 3: Post login, go to TDS Upload TDS.
Step 4: In the form provided, select the appropriate statement details from the drop down boxes for:
- FVU Version
- Assessment Year
- Form Name
- Upload Type
- TDS can be uploaded from Asst. Year 2011-12
- Only Regular Statements can be uploaded, the Correction statement can be uploaded only through tin-NSDL portal.
Step 5: Click Validate to Validate Statement details.
Step 6: “Upload TDS ZIP file”: Upload the TDS/TCS statement (Prepared using the utility downloaded from tin-NSDL Website)
Step 7: “Attach the Signature file” Upload the signature file generated using DSC Management Utility for the uploaded TDS ZIP file. For further details on generating Signature file click here. Navigate to Step by Step Guide for Uploading Zip File (Bulk Upload)
Step 8: Click on “Upload” button.
Once the TDS is uploaded, success message will be displayed on the screen. A confirmation mail is sent to the registered email id.
View Filed TDS Statement – the steps are as below:
Step 1: Login to e-Filing, Go to TDS
Step 2: In the form provided, select the details from the drop down boxes for Assessment Year, Form Name and Quarter respectively for which the TDS was uploaded.
Step 3: Click on “View Details”.
Step 4: The status of the TDS uploaded is displayed.
- Once uploaded the status of the statement would be “Uploaded”. The uploaded file will be processed and validated. Upon validation the status will be either be “Accepted” or “Rejected” and would be reflected within 24 hours from the time of upload. In case if “Rejected”, the rejection reason will be displayed.
- If the status is “Rejected”, click on the Token Number to view the error details.
- Reason for rejection would be displayed as below:
Step 6: If the status is “Accepted”, click on the Token Number to see the details of acknowledgement of the statement uploaded for all future reference.
We look forward for your valuable comments. www.carajput.com
FOR FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT US: