A Trademark is one of the most important business asset you’ll ever own. It distinguishes your company and its products in the marketplace.
The marketplace is crowded and it’s hard to distinguish your business from your competitors. Trademarks/brands are an efficient commercial communication tool to capture customer attention and make your business, products and services stand out.
While it is not required by law, it is a good idea to register the name of your business as a trademark. In the event that another business tries to use the same or similar name, you will have legal recourse to stop it. A trademarked name marks all of your products and services as yours and no one else’s and can also protect you from counterfeit products. Here are the seven top reasons of why trademarks are important to your business.
- Trademarks are an effective communication tool.
- Trademarks make it easy for customers to find you.
- Trademarks allow businesses to effectively utilize the Internet and social media.
- Trademarks are a valuable asset.
- Trademarks can make hiring easier.
- Trademarks are a bargain to obtain.
- Trademarks never expire.