How to check the status of TAN Application on the TIN NSDL Portal
You monitor the status of the TAN Application on the TIN NSDL Website
The Payer / Deductor can use the 14-digit acknowledgment number to check the TAN status of the TIN NSDL. The status of the TAN application represents the status of the TAN application after 3 days of submission of the TAN application.
There are three ways to interpret the TIN NSDL position:
- Using the NSDL TIN track status facility,
- Calling the TIN-FC Call Center,
- By sending a Text message to the NSDL number of the TIN.
How do I know the status of my TAN application?
Following Steps to be followed for viewing TAN Application status on TIN NSDL Portal. You have to take the procedures below.
Step 1: Visit the NSDL-TIN website.
Select the “TAN” link from the “Services” drop-down list on the TIN-NSDL Portal screen.
Pick “Know Status of Your Application”
Step 2: Select “Know Status of Your Application” from the “TAN” segment. TIN-NSDL-Track TAN Status Link.
Step 3: Select the option “TAN – New / Change Request” from the drop-down list “Application Form”
Insert the 14-digit acknowledgment number in the chosen fields. TIN-NSDL-Track your TAN position
Step 4: Press on the option “Submit”
Before sending, enter the captcha code from the given image.
Thus, when you click on the “Send” button, the Position of your TAN will be shown.
TAN STATUS ONLINE
- Generally, it takes 5 to 10 days to obtain your TAN after an application has been submitted. Often, due to inadequate documentation, it can be postponed. Learn how to check your TAN status online at the tin-nsdl portal. The progress check will allow you to know if your TAN application has been postponed for some reason.
- The revenue tax agency provides online facilities to TAN and PAN holders. Users may apply for a PAN card or a TAN number online. Learn how to monitor the status of TAN applications online in just a minute. We’ve shown here how to monitor the progress of TAN after submitting.
Contact NSDL in Case of any Further Information
In case you need more information, you can contact NSDL at the following sources:
Call PAN/TDS Call Centre at 020 – 27218080; Fax: 020 – 27218081
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS NSDLTAN <space> Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575 to obtain application status
What is the NSDL TAN ADDRESS?
If you have not made a payment online, sign this acknowledgment and return it with a check or DD. A DD or check should be made payable to Mumbai for the benefit of NSDL – TIN. Send it to the NSDL address given below:
- Write to: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune-411016
Remember to superscribe this envelope as ‘TAN APPLICATION – (note your acknowledgment number)’
If you have paid online, just send the receipt of the confirmation. Please ensure that it reaches NSDL, Pune, within 15 days from the date of the online application. Your TAN application will be processed upon receipt of payment and acknowledgment.
What is the process to know your TAN Jurisdiction building?
To know the name of the TAN jurisdiction building, follow the following steps:
- In the first place, visit www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Now, under the ‘Important Ties’ tab, select ‘Jurisdiction.’
- Next, pick your state.
- You are now being routed to a PDF file. Find the name of the TAN jurisdiction building in the table.
TIN Support Desk
NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited)
Trade World, ‘A’ Wing, 4th floor; Kamala Mills Compound
Senapati Bapat Marg; Lower Parel; Mumbai – 400 013
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Fax:022- 2495 0664
- Phone:022-2499 4650 (hunting)