Professional Update for the Day:
- ITAT Bench Jaipur in the below cited case held that if the assessee has treated the securities as investment and not as stock in trade earlier years, the revenue is not permitted to take a contrary view in the present years to claim that the security is stock in trade. [The DCIT Circle-2 Vs Shri Mahender Kumar Bader]
- CBDT has issued an Office Memorandum stating that it has set up a committee of high-ranking officials to provide advice on re-engineering the assessment procedure and to arrive at a definite standard assessment procedure through an e-system.
- CESTAT Ahemdabad held that the requirement under Rule 6(4A) and 6(4B) of the service tax rules, 1994 to intimate the department regarding adjustment of excess service tax paid is only procedural in nature and such infringement of the procedure is not serious enough to deny the benefit of suo motto adjustment of excess service tax paid. [M/s. L&T Sargent & Lundy Ltd Vs Commissioner of Central Excise & S.T, Vadodara]
- In GST Enrollment, Aadhar No of primary Authorized Signatory must be given if we want to use E-sign facility for signing enrolment and other forms.
- SEBI has issued circular regarding filing of forms PAS-4 and PAS-5 in case of issuance of Debt Securities on private placement basis.
- Cheque bounce is a bailable offence under the current law, which enables defaulters to stay away from jail as long as the trial is on, the government could make the law a non-bailable offence.
- Payment of TDS for purchase of property for Nov: 12.2016 .
“Self confidence is a small lamp in a dark tunnel. It does not show everything at once, but gives enough light for the next step.”
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
We look forward for your valuable comment www.carajput.com
FOR FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT US:
W: www.carajput.com E: email@example.com T: 011-233-4-3333 , 9-555-555-480
All efforts are made to keep the content of this site correct and up-to-date. But, this site does not make any claim regarding the information provided on its pages as correct and up-to-date. The contents of this site cannot be treated or interpreted as a statement of law. In case, any loss or damage is caused to any person due to his/her treating or interpreting the contents of this site or any part thereof as correct, complete and up-to-date statement of law out of ignorance or otherwise, this site will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such loss or damage.
The visitors may visit the web site of Government site Like Income Tax Department, Services Tax, Excise, Etc for resolving their doubts or for clarifications.