All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees unless otherwise is stated. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice. www.carajput.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall not be entertained.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing/ subscribe anything from www.carajput.com, any credit information you supply is true and complete, charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes. All purchases made/transactions shall be in Indian rupees unless otherwise specifically stated.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall not be entertained.
- If by mistake or error on the server or processing, we get payment twice or more than once for the same order, we will refund the amount, received in excess. Where the payment has been made through Credit Card / Debit Card, refund shall be made through the same Credit Card / Debit Card by which you have made the payment. Otherwise, refund shall be made through Cheque.
This web site contains material, including text, images, graphics, video and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by www.carajput.com or have been licensed to www.carajput.com by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. www.carajput.com retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by www.carajput.com and used under license by www.carajput.com affiliates.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- www.carajput.com does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if www.carajput.com becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, www.carajput.com will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, www.carajput.com deems appropriate. You acknowledge that www.carajput.com will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, www.carajput.com will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold www.carajput.com and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- www.carajput.com reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- www.carajput.com may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- www.carajput.com may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- www.carajput.com may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason
- www.carajput.com reserves all other rights.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India for the resolution of all such disputes
LEGAL POLICY / DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this website merely provides details of our firm to persons who have shown interest in knowing more about us and is not intended to solicit work or advertise our capabilities in any manner. The information provided on this website is general in nature and should not be used as a basis of decision-making without further professional advice. The third party site links are only provided for ready reference of the users and Rajput Jain & Associates neither controls their content nor undertakes any responsibility regarding them. The information contained in this Website is for the purpose of general guidance only. The use of the information herein can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this site. Accordingly, the information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with Professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action you should consult a suitable professional.
While every attempt has been made to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Rajput Jain & Associates is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind express or implied. In no event will Rajput Jain & Associates, its affiliates, or the Directors, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain links in the Website connect to other sites maintained by third parties that may or may not be presented within a frame on the Web site.
Rajput Jain & Associates has not verified the contents of such third party sites and does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any services or products that may be provided or accessed through them or any person or body which may provide them. Rajput Jain & Associates has not issued or caused to be issued any advertisements which may appear on these websites.