A minimum of two Persons is required to start a Partnership firm. A maximum number of 20 Partners are allowed in a Partnership firm. Many small businesses are started as a sole proprietorship by their owners and are later converted into another entity to protect the owner from being personally liable to future business creditors.
Partnership Firm Return and Annual Compliance
A Partnership Firm is a popular form of business constitution for businesses that are owned, managed and controlled by an Association of People for profit. Partnerships firms are relatively easy to start are is prevalent amongst small and medium sized businesses in the unorganized sectors.
Exclusive Mandatory Compliance Offer for Startups
We can make this simple & Hassle Free
Step by step assistance
For Partnership Firm
Our services are quick & affordable
Rajput Jain & Associates can help you start a Partnership Firm in India. Partnership Firms are required to file their income tax return each year. Under the Income Tax Act, the Partnership firm is treated as an entity separate from the Partners of the firm. Both registered partnership firms and unregistered partnership firms are required to file their income tax return. As per Income Tax Act, a partnership can be assessed as a Partnership Firm or an Association of Persons (AOP). Only those partnerships that have a written partnership deed can be assessed as a Partnership Firm. It is more beneficial to be assessed as a Partnership Firm than as an Association of Persons as certain deductions allowed for Partnerships are not allowed for Association of Persons and the tax liability could be higher.
This offer would protect your startup from unnecessary taxes, penalties by keeping your business in perfect compliance as you grow. We will assign a chartered accountant dedicated to your filing. He will get in touch with you within 6 working hours for timely annual filings.
What You will get in this offer
- Financial Statement
- Statutory Audit Report under Companies Act, 2013
- Tax Consultancy by a Chartered Accountant
- Income Tax Return Filing
- Annual ROC Filing
- Free tax due-diligence check
- OTHER: Every Private limited shall comply with
Request a callback
- Contact Us
Simple Steps To Partnership FirmAnnual Filing!
Rajput Jain & Associates can help file you file the income tax return for your Partnership firm annual return in India.The Partnership shouldensure that
- All its invoices and official correspondence bear the name of the registered Partnership firm,;
- keep accounts and other records which will sufficiently explain the transactions and financial position for 5 consecutive years;
- File an annual income tax return to show all income earned by the partnership and deductions claimed for expenses incurred in carrying on the partnership business;
- Monthly, Quarterly TDS, Services Tax , Sales Tax, Excise Compliance to be completed within schedule time frame ;
- The income tax return of a Partnership firm must be accompanies by the financial statements of the Partnership firm and the Partner sip deed.
- In certain cases, a tax audit may have to be conducted by a Chartered Accountant prior to filing the tax return of the Partnership firm
- Notify Rajput Jain & Associates of changes to registered particulars such as a change of name or a change of partner/manager.
What Are You Waiting For?
Start Your Enterpreneurial Journey Now!
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)on Partnership Return Filings
The Partner must be an Indian citizen and a Resident of India. Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin can only invest in a Proprietorship with prior approval of the Government of India.
PAN Card for the Partners along with identity and address proof is required. It is recommended to draft a Partnership deed and have it signed by all the Partners in the firm.
There is no limit on the minimum capital for starting a Partnership firm. Therefore, a Partnership firm can be started with any amount of minimum capital.
ARajput Jain & Associates will understand your business requirements and help you start a Partnership firm by drafting the Partnership deed. Based on the requirements, Rajput Jain & Associates can also help register the Partnership deed with the relevant Authorities to make the Partnership Firm a Registered Partnership firm.
Partnership firms are registered by the Registrar of Firms, under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
Advantages of Partnership Firm