NGO REGISTRATION - SOCIETIES REGISTRATION
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are legally constituted organizations created by natural or legal people that operate independently from any form of government. The term originated from the United Nations, and normally refers to organizations that are not a part of a government and are not conventional for-profit businesses.
Fast, Easy NGO Registration - Societies Registration …..
We can make this simple & Fast
Step by step assistance
For Indian & Foreign Individual / Companies / HUF
Our services are quick & affordable
In the cases in which NGOs are funded totally or partially by governments, the NGO maintains its non-governmental status by excluding government representatives from membership in the organization. The term is usually applied only to organizations that pursue wider social aims that have political aspects, but are not openly political organizations such as political parties.
AN NGO CAN BE FORMED EITHER AS A SOCIETY UNDER SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT OR AS A TRUST
REGISTRATION OF NGO AS SOCIETY: - Two kinds of society may be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- STATE LEVEL SOCIETY
- Having jurisdiction within the state of registration. The minimum number of members is seven, in which three person must be from the respective state to hold post of president, secretary & Treasurer. Our professional fee is Rs. 20,000/ + Service Tax to register state level society
- NATIONAL LEVEL SOCIETY
- Shall have jurisdiction throughout the country. There has to be seven members from seven different states. And three member from the state in which registration is applied to hold post of president, secretary & Treasurer. Our professional fee is Rs. 25,000/ + Service Tax to register national level society.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER A SOCIETY
- Proposed Name of Society.
- Main Object of Society in detail.
- Any other or further documents which the registrar may ask during registration process.
- An Affidavit from the president that none of the office bearer is blood relative among themselves.
- A Power of attorney in our name / advocate to file, represent and collect the certificate of registration.
- Memorandum of Association of the society & Rules and regulations of the society.
- List of desirous persons with following details:
-Name,- Fathers Name, Date of Birth, -Address, -Occupation, Post held in the society, - Signature, along with Residence
- Identity proof of all such persons (self-attested)
- 2 Person Photograph.
- Electricity Bill copies of the premises where the society is to be registered (attested by president, secretary & Treasurer) No Objection from the owner in form of an affidavit on Rs. 10-50 Non judicial stamp paper duly notarised. And also Address proof of Owner/Landlord.
|Rajput Jain & Associates makes it easy for you:|
Why choose Rajput Jain & Associates for registering your Society (NGO)?
Whether you're just registered a Society (NGO) or learning your options, Rajput Jain & Associates is ready to help you set up your a Society (NGO) and stay compliant over time.
Experts @ Job
Rajput Jain & Associates uses best Chartered Accountants & Company Secretaries having immense experience over the subject. They will guide you through business cycle to ensure that you are investor ready & your personal assets are safeguarded for corporate liabilitiesRead More
We believe in being upfront about the cost so there are no surprises at the end. There are no hidden so-ever. What you see while ordering is what you pay till the order is completeRead More
We support your process & satisfied customers
Our comprehensive online tools and resources will help you understand your options. Rajput Jain & Associates is the fastest growing company in this space. We have already had many fully satisfied customers worldwideRead More
Simple & Easy process
We have simplified the complete process to accommodate wide range of requirements and register a company in quickest possible time.Read More
End to End solution
We do not just help you start your dreams, but also support you in all future needs related to finance, compliances and other legal requirements making us your ideal partner.Read More
What Are You Waiting For?
Start Your Enterpreneurial Journey Now!