Employees' Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 is social security legislation for the future benefit of employees & their dependents; in case of unfortunate incidents occurring in the future. Every establishment which is a factory engaged in any industry in which 20 or more person is employed.
Hassle Free Employees' Provident Fund Registration!
for Businessman & Consultants
EPF Registration has to be done within One month from the date of reaching 20 employees. Any delay in EPF Registration may result in a penalty.Those establishments which do not have the prescribed number of employees but willing to register themselves to provide the benefits of Provident Fund to their employees can register voluntarily with the Regional Provident Fund Office. i.e. covered voluntarily registration.
This will also help to all newly started sole proprietorship firms as a proof of registration their business while open a Bank Account of firm,
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR EPF REGISTRATION
- Statement showing Employee Strength from Date of Starting the Business with Date of Joining(Employee strength month wise since the date of incorporation)
- Premises Proof of the company (Preferably electricity Bill and Rent agreement both)
- List of employee (name, fathers name, date of birth, date of joining, salary)
- Affidavit of director for applicability date
- Power of attorney in the name of advocate
- Copy of two work orders
- 1st Sales Bill / Service Bill, Any proof of Trial Product / Work order
- Lease Deed / Rental Agreement
- Copy of Board Resolution
- Copy of P&L and Balance Sheet last 3 years.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Partnership Deed / MOA and AOA
- Performa of Coverage
- Copy of Telephone Bills / EB Bills
- Demand Draft for contribution collected
- Sales Tax / Service Tax / Shops & Establishment Act Registration certificates (if any)
- Pan Card of Company
- Bank Statement of Company
- Cancelled Cheque of the company
- List of Directors
- Form 5A
- Address Proof and ID Proof of Directors
- Registered in Contracts Act - Copy of Registration Certificate
- Form 13 performance of coverage.
|Rajput Jain & Associates makes it easy for you:
- Send a email about your Queries & GET QUOTE immediately
- Get detailed quote & document requirement list
- Personal Call with our Business Consultant
- Fill in 2 page Questionnaire
- Get your Employees Provident Fund registered in Schedule working days assigned
Trusted By The Best Brands In The Following Industries
WHY RAJPUT CONSULTANCY SERVICES PVT. LTD.
FOR EMPLOYEES' PROVIDENT FUND REGISTRATION?
If you are planning to start a business venture or want to start a manpower supply business or Security Guard services, you need to comply with certain labor and employee welfare rules.
Transparent With the Clients
RCS never hide anything with Client. We believe in good and long relation with Clients, this can only be possible if we remains transparent with client for their work
Our Experts includes Professional like Advocates, CS & CA, who complete the work in Professional approach. There is no falsification on commitment by us. We believe in fast and quick services to clients
All the Services under One roof
RCS are providing All business services needs from starting a business, business filling to managing business under one roof. So Clients doesn’t need to go anywhere for that services
All employers having 20 or more employees are required to be registered with Employees Provident Fund. Rajput Jain & Associates can help file EPF Registration for your business. Our EPF experts can also help you compute EPF payments and maintain EPF regulation compliance for your business.
Use Reminded to know more about your due dates for EPF return filing due date and EPF payment due date.
For any information / query regarding EPF registration Services, Contact Us
What Are You Waiting For?
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs) on Employees Provident Fund
EPF REGISTRATION SERVICES - DELHI
EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND (EPF) AND EMPLOYEE STATE INSURANCE CORPORATIONS (ESIC)