Annual return is a mandatory filing to be made by all Companies in India. The filing along with the required documents must be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Filing of annual return with the MCA is different from the filing of annual return with the Income Tax department.
Company Annual Return Filing of RoC Compliance
Companies in India must conduct an Annual General Meeting at the end of each financial year and file an annual return with the Ministry of Corporate Affair to maintain compliance.
Fast, Easy & Secure way for Annual Return Filing...
Annual Return filling process can be complex.
We can make this simple & Hassle Free
Step by step assistance
For Companies & LLP
Our services are quick & affordable
Important Aspects to be considered at the time of Annual Filing of a Company As a part of annual filing, each and every company incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 are required to file documents along with the relevant e-forms with the Registrar of Companies, normally the financial year starts on April 1st and end on 31st March. So a Company's annual return would be on September 30th.
Annual return consists of information and documents that include the Balance Sheet of the Company, Profit & Loss Account, Compliance Certificate, Registered Office Address, Register of Member, Shares and Debentures details, Debt details and information about the Management of the Company. The annual return would also disclose the shareholding structure of the Company, changes in Directorship and details of transfers of securities. Rajput Jain & Associates can help file your Company's annual return in India.
Simple Steps To Company Annual Filing!
|Rajput Jain & Associates makes it easy for you:|
Our professional can help you with respect to the Annual returnfiling of the Company.
For any information / query regarding Annual return, Contact Us
What Are You Waiting For?
- We provide Ad-Hoc Consultancy onTDS, Services Tax, Income Tax, International Taxation on case to case basis.
- As per the requirement of the client, consultancy can be followed by opinion in writing on the issues discussed.
- Only opinion in writing based on the specific queries of the client. Read More
SERVICES ON RETAINER SHIP BASIS
- Guidance over phone or email throughout the year.
- Once in a month/ quarter visit to the client’s premises for test checking the records and solving on the job queries of the operating staff.
- Draft Reply to the letter received from department.
- Filing of Monthly/ Quarterly Returns On-line. Read More
INTERNAL, EXCISE, SERVICE TAX, TAX AUDIT
- To carry out detailed Internal Audit or Compliance Study of the documents generated and records maintained and then submit the report consisting of ‘Financial Implications’, ‘Revenue Loss to the Government’ and ‘Procedural Lapses.
- This will help to minimise the likely objections from the department during their audit Read More
OTHER RELATED SERVICES
- Obtaining Central Excise and Service Tax Registration
- Obtaining ‘Import Export Code Number’
- In-House Training for operating staff on Excise and Service Tax.
- E filing of Excise & Service Tax Returns.
- Preparing Draft Reply for letters received from dept.
- Handling Show Cause Notices received from the dept. Read More
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs) on Annual Return of ROC
Annual return consists of the balance sheet of the company, profit and loss account, compliance certificate (if necessary), details of registered office, details of Members, details of shares and shareholding and details of Directors.
The Annual return of the Company must be signed by the Directors of the Company. The financial statements filed along with the Annual return must be audited and signed by a Chartered Accountant.
Annual return is due before the 30th of September or 6 months from the end of the financial year. In case of newly incorporated Company, an Annual General Meeting should be held within 18 months from date of incorporation or 9 months from the date of closing of financial year, whichever is earlier and an annual return should be filed with the MCA.
Annual return can be prepared and filed by a Professional online through the MCA's E-Filing portal. Rajput Jain & Associates Financial Expert can help you with e-filing your Company's annual report.
Annual Return under Companies Act, 2013: Every company shall prepare a return (hereinafter referred to as the annual return) in Form No.MGT-7 containing the particulars as they stood on the close of the financial year.
Extract of Annual Return: An extract of the annual return in Form No MGT-9 shall form part of the Board’s report.
Filing of Annual Return: Every company shall file a copy of the annual return with the Registrar.Preservation of annual return: Copies of all annual returns and copies of all certificates and documents required to be annexed thereto shall be preserved for a period of 8 years from the date of filing with the Registrar.
If a company fails to file annual return with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) within the specified time, then the Company shall be liable to pay a penalty till filing of the return. The amount of penalty will depend on the number of days in default. till the default continues.
Advantages of Private Limited Company