MCA has proposed to re-engineer the process of allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN) by allotting DIN to individuals only at the time of their appointment as Directors (If they do NOT possess a DIN) in companies.
DIR-3 (Application for Director Identification Number) would be applicable for the allotment of DIN to individuals in respect of existing companies only and shall be filed by the existing company in which the proposed Director is to be appointed.
Further, DINs to the proposed first Directors in respect of new companies would be mandatory required to be applied for in SPICe forms (subject to a ceiling of 3 new DINs) only.
It has also proposed to modify DIR-3 to permit allotment of up-to 2 new DINs (since SPICe provides for up to 3 new DINs) only in respect of ‘Producer Companies’. A separate notification would be issued for the same and stakeholders may plan accordingly.
To facilitate corresponding changes in LLP e-forms due to deprecation of DIR-3, it has also proposed to temporarily suspend issuance of allotment of new DINs for Designated Partners/Partners of LLPs w.e.f 26th January 2018 till 31st March 2018.
Rajput Jain & Associates solely handle all legalities of Company Law compliance, right from getting the name of company, preparation of MOA/AOA, assisting in mobilization of financial and banking resources, till the commencement of operations and further. we handle the following matters :
- FORMATION & REGISTRATION OF COMPANY
- E- FILING OF DOCUMENTS WITH MCA
- COMPLIANCE UNDER COMPANIES ACT, 2013
- FORMATION OF SECTION 25/SECTION 8 COMPANY (NON PROFIT MAKING ORGANIZATION)
- GETTING CHARGE REGISTERED
- LIAISON WITH REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES & REGIONAL DIRECTORS
- GETTING DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- MAINTENANCE OF STATUTORY RECORDS PRESCRIBED UNDER COMPANIES ACT, 2013
- WINDING UP AND LIQUIDATION OF COMPANIES.
- FILLING OF ANNUAL RETURNS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS TO REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES.