Steps for incorporating the company:-
- The first step of getting a company incorporated is obtaining the approval of name from Registrar of Companies. A company may adopt any name which is not prohibited under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950.The government has launched a web service RUN (Reserve Unique Name) for reserving name of a proposed company. We can directly submit the application for reserving name online within few minutes (there is no requirement to download e-form like INC-1, and attaching DSC), has been launched for reserving name of new company or for change in name of existing company earlier there was INC-1 for reservation of name of new company or for change in name of existing company. Application form fee shall be Rs.1000/- per form for reservation of name by using RUN web-form.
APPROVED NAME IS VALID FOR A PERIOD OF:
20 days from the date of approval (in case name is being reserved for a new company) or
60 days from the date of approval (in case of change of name of an existing company)
- The preparation of MOA is the next step in the incorporation of a company. It is the law of the company, which states its objects and scope and the company relation with outside world.
- Other than MOA, the promoters will also prepare AOA of the company. It contains rules and regulations relating to the internal management of the company.
Following other documents are also prepared:-
- Taking consent from directors and filed it with ROC.
- Promoters have to execute power of attorney in favor of one of them.
- Form of DIN, PAN & TAN.
- Form for first director.
- Form for address of registered office.
- At the time of registration, prescribed registration fees and filing fee for each document filed for registration are to be paid at the Registrar’s office.
Also we can incorporate company in India through the
Simplified Performa for Incorporation Company Electronically (SPICE)
MCA will bring new specified procedures for incorporation of company under companies act, 2013. Ministry of corporate affairs introduces E- Form INC-32 by a notification under SPICE Scheme. SPICE means Simplified Performa for Incorporating Company Electronically.
The SPICE form will introduced to bring facility of preparing Electronic MOA & Electronic AOA. This facility is introduced first time in Indian history for incorporation of company. Now there is no need to prepare manual MOA & AOA.
Before of this SPICE form if any person want to incorporate any company then he has to apply by filing different form for DIN, PAN, TAN, approval of name availability, registered office address, first director form etc.
Now it is mandatory to file E-Form INC-32 for incorporation of company in India. If the company is Producer Company and having more than 7 subscribers then E-Form INC-7 have to be filled and if subscribers of Producer Company are less than 7 then it has to filed E-Form INC-32 for incorporation.
According to the notification given by MCA, companies who are incorporated by filing E-Form INC-32 then that company cannot incorporate by filing E-Form INC-7 on or after 29th December, 2016. So, it is compulsory to file E-Form INC-32 for incorporation of company from the date 29 December, 2016.
SPICE Form (INC-32) has following features:-
- Maximum number of allowed subscribers is seven. If subscribers are more than seven then E-Form INC-7 is filled and normal incorporation procedures of E-Form INC-7 are applied.
- Maximum twenty directors are allowed.
- Maximum three directors are allowed for filing application for Director Identification Number.
- In this form name of company can also be applied.
- DSC of subscriber is affixed on the INC-33 (E-MOA) For automatically generating date of sign by the form.
- Applying for PAN / TAN will be compulsory for all the company who are incorporated through SPICE form.
Following difficulties are faced while filing SPICE Form (INC-32):-
- For foreign subscribers it is difficult to incorporate the company without violating the rule 13 of the companies’ rules, 2014.
- If company name is approved already in E-Form INC-1 then whether company can apply for incorporation in E-Form INC-32 or not
- If both the person doesn’t have DIN No. whether they can apply for the incorporation of Company. Or one person mandatorily requires having DIN for filing of this form
- For incorporation of producer company this form is filled or not.
- If any company want to incorporate through INC-7 then how the company can do so.
Following documents are attached with the SPICE E-Form (INC-32):-
- E-MOA & E-AOA required to be attached.
- INC-9 Affidavit and declaration by first subscriber and director (on duly authorized Stamp Papers).
- DIR-2 declaration from first Directors along with Copy of Proof of Identity and residential address.
- NOC from the owner of the property.
- Proof of Office address (Conveyance/ Lease deed/ Rent Agreement etc. along with rent receipts);
- Copy of the utility bills (not older than two months)
- Declaration from the director non acceptance of Deposit. (On duly authorized Stamp Papers).
- In case of subscribers/ Director does not have a DIN, it is compulsory to attach Proof of identity and residential address of the subscribers
- E- 49A and E-49B will be filed through MCA website (filed form will be generate by the SRN of INC-33 E-MOA).
Incorporate a new company in a progressive country like India and take following benefits:-
- In country like India, you have complete ownership of your company.
- You can also take exemption from taxes in startups companies if eligible.
- For the foreign person one special benefit is he does not have to require physically present in India he can operate from outside the India except one time present at the time of incorporation.
- For incorporation you have to open a bank account and you have benefit that ownership of bank account is your own company name.
- In country like India, Privacy of your all operations is maintained.
- Annual fees is nominal in India.
- You have permission to be traded in foreign or can do international business easily.
- You can purchase properties in India in your company name.
- Even you can easily set up a operation of an international company.
- For foreign people one more benefit is they can easily get the business visa for India residency.
You can get above benefits by incorporating your entity in a progressive country like India and also you can get extra benefits in setting up your corporate bank account easily through Rajput Jain& associates.
How Rajput Jain & associates offers services for helping you in formation of company in India it is a one step solution for you:-
- Get the most comprehensive and perfect Company Formation advice.
- Helping in set-up your branch company out from your Global entity structure easily.
- Helping in getting your Commercial License and acquire your India residence visa
- You can take advantage of Accounting & GST / Tax Consultancy & Advisory Services
- Easily get Tax Agency Appointment
- You can get easily perfect Financial Auditor for your existing company
- You can get all the services before and after the incorporation of company.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances; Before making any decisions do consult your Professional / tax advisor. For misrepresentation or interpretation of act or rules Author does not take any responsibility. Neither the author nor the firm accepts any liability for the loss or damage of any kind arising out of information in this document or for any action taken in reliance there on. The author is a Chartered Accountant and the Chief Gardener & Founder Director of Rajput Jain & Associates , a leading Tax & Investment Planning Advisory Service Provider. His blog can be found at http://carajput.com/blog/For any query you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope the information will assist you in your Professional endeavors. For query or help, contact: email@example.com or call at 09811322785/4 9555 5555 480)